Тема: Reel Big Fish /Ska-punk, 90s, 00s, 10s, from USA/
16.01.2007, 03:32   # 10
не3дох
observer
Статус: Offline
даже не думал что у них столько каверов есть:

Цитата:
"Take on Me" (originally by a-ha) featured on the Sold Out EP, the BASEketball Soundtrack, Viva La Internet, Samba De Amigo and Favorite Noise.
"Hungry Like The Wolf" (originally by Duran Duran) featured on the Sold Out EP, The Duran Duran Tribute Album and Viva La Internet.
"Unity" (originally by Operation Ivy) featured on the Keep Your Receipt EP, Take Warning: The Songs of Operation Ivy and Viva La Internet.
"There Is Nothin' Like a Dame" (originally from the Rogers and Hammerstein musical "South Pacific") featured on Viva La Internet and the UK Where Have You Been? CD single.
"Kiss Me Deadly" (originally by Lita Ford) featured on Viva La Internet and Cheer Up!.
"Gigantic" (originally by The Pixies) featured on Viva La Internet and Where Is My Mind?.
"Uniform of Destruction" (originally by Suburban Rhythm) featured on Viva La Internet and Runnin' Naked Thru the Cornfield.
"Mele Kalikimaka" (originally by Robert Anderson) featured on Viva La Internet.
"Love Boat" (theme tune of television show The Love Boat) featured on Viva La Internet.
"Boys Don't Cry" (originally by The Cure) featured on Viva La Internet and Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album.
"Ska Sucks" (originally by Propaghandi) featured on Viva La Internet.
"Boss DJ" (originally by Sublime) featured on Viva La Internet and Cheer Up!.
"Baroque Hoedown" (originally from Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade) featured on Dive into Disney.
"New York, New York" (originally by Frank Sinatra) featured on Cheer Up!.
"Rock It With I" (originally by The Melodians) featured on Cheer Up!.
"Dance Wid Me" (originally by Hepcat) featured on The Show Must Go Off! Reel Big Fish - Live at the House of Blues.
"So Lonely" (originally by The Police) featured on The Show Must Go Off! Reel Big Fish - Live at the House of Blues.
"Monkey Man" (originally by Toots & The Maytals) featured on The Wild Thornberrys Movie Soundtrack.
"It's Not Easy" (originally from the Walt Disney animated film Pete's Dragon) featured on Mosh Pit On Disney [2] and Duet All Night Long.
"We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful" (originally by Morrissey) featured on We're Not Happy 'Til You're Not Happy.
"Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution" (originally by Tracy Chapman) featured on We're Not Happy 'Til You're Not Happy.
"Story of My Life" (originally by Social Distortion) featured on We're Not Happy 'Til You're Not Happy.
"Stray Cat Strut" (originally by The Stray Cats) featured on Go Cat Go! A Tribute to Stray Cats.
"We Close Our Eyes" (originally by Oingo Boingo) featured on Dead Bands Party: A Tribute to Oingo Boingo.
"Ask" (originally by The Smiths) featured on Duet All Night Long.
"Lyin' Ass Bitch" (originally by Fishbone) featured on Duet All Night Long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reel_Big_Fish
Ответить

Page generated in 0.01579 seconds with 11 queries