Тема: Москва / 2 марта / The Meteors (UK)
05.03.2012, 01:56   # 25
Eugene Yoghurt
повелитель мыслей
Статус: Offline
Paul Fenech
what a fuckin great time we had in russia both shows were superb both packed solid wiv real Psychobillys and the wwwc russia great audiences as always a great country to play in 2 good support bands in Moscow good promotors ...just 1 tech problem in st petersburg when a drunk guy fell on stage and fucked up some equipment we had to leave the stage for 20 minuets while the fixed but the people where great and waited till we got back on to finish ..b4 we left i got an email from somebody called wreck and thunder (never heard of them ) it said dont come because russians dont like the meteors ......errrrrrrrrr well fuck you because i knew that was wrong and we just proved it ....of all the time weve been weve never had a bad day and this time was bigger madder and better then ever ....cant wait to get back
so i want to thank the meteors the promotors ..and eugine ,fix ,Ilya,and Alex ,the wwwc Russia and every body who made this weekend Fan fuckin tastic hope to see you soon OTMAPP wwwc rules ...
Ответить
Отметили: pu3o

Page generated in 0.01673 seconds with 11 queries