живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: Those Poor Bastards
Album..........: Vicious Losers
Year...........: 2014
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 105 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: October 7, 2014. Label: Lonesome Wyatt's Sinful Music. Total Length: 46:19. The eternally tortured duo are back with thirteen all new songs of misanthropic dread. Sounds range from the vicious toe tapper "I Am Lost," to sinister soul ballad "Getting Old," to the haunting experimental soundscapes of "Today I Saw My Funeral." Seven albums in, Those Poor Bastards continue to push the boundaries of their music while remaining true to their primitive country roots.

Tracklist......:
1. I Am Lost
2. Getting Old
3. Let Us Rot
4. Give Me Drugs
5. All Dolled Up
6. Lonely Man
7. Strange Dark Night
8. Born To Preach
9. Big Trees
10. The Only Time
11. Trouble At Home
12. Loser's Prayer
13. Today I Saw My Funeral

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Artist.........: Those Poor Bastards
Album..........: God Awful
Year...........: 2022
Bitrate........: 320 kbps (спектры плохие)
Size...........: 81 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: November 18, 2022. Label: Tribulation Recording Co. Total Length: 35:05. Those Poor Bastards continue their tireless exploration of the pitfalls of mortal existence with eleven all new hits with such troubled topics as the extermination of the rich, the shameful allure of drunkenness and the repentless confessions of a criminal on death row. Vintage country music combines with distortion and repulsion to create a toxic sludge of contrarian sounds in a style that only Lonesome Wyatt and The Minister would ever dare muster.

Tracklist......:
1. Heaven's For The Poor
2. Untamed
3. Drinking Alone
4. Full Of Failure
5. The Beast
6. What's In It For Me?
7. Kingdom Of Lucifer
8. Redemption Angel
9. Night Thorn
10. Brother Is Dead
11. Confession

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Ответить
Отметили: sparrow, klong, antiskeptik

Page generated in 0.01449 seconds with 11 queries