живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: NOFX & Friends
Album..........: Home Street Home: Original Songs from the Shit Musical
Year...........: 2015
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 96 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: February 10, 2015. Label: Fat Wreck Chords. Total Length: 44:04. Songs from Fat Mike’s musical performed by NOFX and members of Descendents, Lagwagon, No Use for a Name, Alkaline Trio, Mad Caddies, Frank Turner, The Living End, Old Man Markley, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Dropkick Murphys, Bad Cop/Bad Cop, Dance Hall Crashers, The Aggrolites, Limp, The Real McKenzies, Mariachi El Bronx, R.K.L. and Hedwig & the Angry Inch.
All Music written by Fat Mike. All Lyrics written by Fat Mike. Additional Lyrics by Soma Snakeoil and Jeff Marx.

'Home Street Home: Original Songs From the Shit Musical' is Fat Mike from NOFX's new punk-rock musical concept. The musical tells a story of survival and love among runaway teenagers living on the streets, and features music by Fat Mike with lyrics by Fat Mike, Jeff Marx (Tony Award winner, Avenue Q) and Soma Snakeoil (AVN Award winning writer/director). The theatrical production of Home Street Home will be directed by LA Stage Ovation Award winner Richard Israel. The studio album features performances by Fat Mike and NOFX, and sees the play's characters inhabited by a wide roster of vocalists including Frank Turner, Alkaline Trio's Matt Skiba, Tony Award winner Lena Hall (Hedwig and the Angry Inch), Bad Cop/Bad Cop's Stacey Dee, the late Tony Sly of No Use For A Name, and Dance Hall Crashers' Karina Denike. Members of Descendents, Lagwagon, Old Man Markley, Mad Caddies, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, The Aggrolites, The Living End, The Real McKenzies, and RKL also play on many of the tracks. The Home Street Home concept album includes a portion of the songs that will ultimately comprise the full score of the new musical. Based on true stories of the authors' experiences, the story of Home Street Home revolves around Sue, a 16-year old runaway who plunges headfirst into the deviant subculture and alternative lifestyle of the streets. After being adopted into a tribe of homeless teens, Sue finds empowerment and acceptance from her new chosen family. Fat Mike said, 'Ever since I saw Rocky Horror when I was 8, I've been intrigued by musicals. Well, not all musicals, just the ones that break the mold. Luckily, I found two people, Jeff Marx and Soma Snakeoil, that love breaking things as much as I do. This is fucking fun!'

Tracklist......:
1. Monsters
2. Three String Guitar
3. Urban Campers
4. Fecal Alcohol Syndrome
5. Three Against Me
6. High Achievers
7. Gutter Tarts
8. Bad Decision
9. Missing Child
10. I’m Suicide
11. Let’s Get Hurt
12. Safe Words
13. Another Bad Decision
14. Seeping Beauty (Reprise)
15. Bearly Legal
16. Because I Want To
17. Life… Oh What a Drag
18. The Agony of Victory

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Последний раз редактировалось Romanich; 01.12.2022 в 23:25.
Ответить
Отметили: не3дох, Leeds, naiva_777, Funky Monkey, jobovka, horst

Page generated in 0.02607 seconds with 11 queries