Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: The Dualers
Album..........: Indigo 10 Live At The 02 2017
Year...........: 2018
Bitrate........: (320 kbps) апконверт из 128
Size...........: 175 mb
Comment........: Original Release Date: March 26, 2018. Label: Sunbeat Records. Total Length: 1:15:35.

Tracklist......:
1. O Fortuna
2. Man Next Door
3. Let Your Yeah Be Yeah
4. Botheration
5. Red Light
6. Big Shot
7. Madness
8. Amelia
9. Countless Nights
10. All of Me
11. Puppet on a String
12. Hurricane
13. Kiss on the Lips
14. All Rise
15. Don't Stay out Late
16. Monkey Man

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Artist.........: The Dualers
Album..........: Palm Trees And 80 Degrees
Year...........: 2019
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 139 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: July 26, 2019. Label: Sunbeat Records. Total Length: 59:16. The Dualers release their first ever album on Vinyl. A new album of 14 original tracks that cover the full range of Jamaican based music with a little bit of Jazz and Blues added for good measure. With influences throughout from the Ska, Rocksteady and Reggae greats of the 1960 s and 70 s this album is perfect for a celebration of Summer. From their humble origins of busking on the streets of South-East London, Kent and Essex in 1997, the Dualers have grown and continue to grow appealing to fans and families of all ages. The Dualers, led by the distinct crisp vocals of Tyber Cranstoun, take you with them on the next stage of their journey with an immediate feelgood factor from the opening track into your own world of complete satisfaction from upbeat dancing to easy listening and chillin out. This album is suitable for everyone with its haunting rhythms, smooth melodies and hypnotic bass lines. Play it at a BBQ and you will have them all up and dancing. See them live on stage in concert or at a festival and they will take you to a world of love, happiness and celebration and leave you wanting more.

Tracklist......:
1. Got to Do Better Than That
2. Johnny Come Back
3. Dancin' Til the Sun Comes Up
4. Too Much
5. It's a Wonderful Life
6. If You Were Mine
7. Spend Some Time
8. Written in the Stars
9. Only When You're Around
10. Sounds Like a Lie
11. What a Bangarang
12. Don't Bother Me
13. I Only Have Eyes for You
14. Countless Nights

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Последний раз редактировалось Romanich; 12.08.2022 в 17:44.
Ответить
Отметили: не3дох, horst, jobovka, sparrow, Pan_zagloba, Leeds, Funky Monkey, Богдан, Mad Beet

Page generated in 0.01469 seconds with 11 queries