Тема: Psycho, Rockabilly, Garage, etc... Videos!
29.03.2007, 09:30   # 210
Adolf Wolf
повелитель мыслей
Статус: Offline
CRAMPS - LIVE AT NAPA STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL
-------------------------------------------
Comment........: Выступление The Cramps в психиатричкской лечебнице, публика - пациенты.
Снято одной камерой, звук записан на пушку. Из 60 минутного DVD настоящего выступления The Cramps 20 минут, остальное к делу вообще не относится я это и не рипал.

Artist.........: Cramps, the
Album..........: LIVE at NAPA STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL
Size...........: 90 + 44 Mb

Comment........: In June 1978, The Cramps played a free concert for patients at the California State Mental Hospital in Napa, California. The Cramps were at the peak of their engaging sound. They had just finished recording "Gravest Hits." Midway through the second song, a young woman commands the stage and begins sharing the mic with Lux. By the time the "Human Fly" is played a real ho-down is occurring on and off stage with the audience members dancing about, grabbing at the mic and embracing each other - all of which adds to the spectacle of this once-in-a-lifetime performance! Songs include: "Mystery Plane," "The Way I Walk," "Human Fly," "Domino," "Garbage Man," and more.

Cover..........:

Recorded: .................1978
Original Release Date: ....1984
Release Date: .............2004

Tracklist:
-------------------------------
01. Mystery Plane
02. The Way I Walk
03. Whats Behind The Mask
04. Human Fly
05. Domino
06. Love Me
07. Twist And Shout
08. TV Set
-------------------------------
Total playtime: ........(20:29)

Source: DVD
File info: Black & White MPEG-4 512x384 44 kHz 16 bit Stereo

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Ответить

Page generated in 0.01647 seconds with 11 queries