живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band
Album..........: The Wages
Year...........: 2010
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 103 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: April 23, 2010. Label: SideOneDummy Records. Total Length: 44:43. "I grew up in the country, and rural life and rural culture has shaped me and my music," says Reverend Peyton, who really is a Kentucky Colonel, just like Elvis Presley, Roy Rogers and Tiger Woods. "I have been playing music since I was a little kid. I am pretty sure we are on to something now." That combination of authenticity and originality is evident throughout the Big Damn Band's "The Wages," driven by the trio's big damn vocals and melodies, gutbucket guitar playing, and foot-stomping rhythms, all in service of songs that are honest and moving, devoid of irony or artifice.

Tracklist......:
1. Born Bred Corn Fed
2. Redbuds
3. Clap Your Hands
4. Sure Feels Like Rain
5. Everything's Raising
6. What Go Around Come Around
7. Sugar Creek
8. In A Holler Over There
9. That Train Song
10. Lick Creek Road
11. Ft. Wayne Zoo
12. Just Getting By
13. Two Bottles Of Wine
14. Miss Sarah

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Artist.........: The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band
Album..........: Dance Songs For Hard Times
Year...........: 2021
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 80 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: April 9, 2021. Label: Family Owned Records. Total Length: 34:48. The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band are the greatest front-porch blues band in the world. They are led by Reverend Peyton, who most consider to be the premier finger picker playing today. He has earned a reputation as both a singularly compelling performer and a persuasive evangelist for the rootsy, country blues styles that captured his imagination early in life and inspired him and his band to make pilgrimages to Clarksdale, Mississippi to study under such blues masters as T-Model Ford, Robert Belfour and David "Honeyboy" Edwards. The band has built through their legendary live shows. Playing as many as 300 shows each year, the band has one of the most dedicated followings out there. This following is sure to eat up the band's latest offering, Dance Songs For Hard Times, a country blues record that was made the right way - two feet on the ground and both hands getting dirty. https://www.bluesmagazine.nl/the-rev...or-hard-times/ https://rockingmagpie.wordpress.com/...or-hard-times/

Tracklist......:
1. Ways And Means
2. Rattle Can
3. Dirty Hustlin'
4. I'll Pick You Up
5. Too Cool To Dance
6. No Tellin' When
7. Sad Songs
8. Crime To Be Poor
9. Til We Die
10. Nothing's Easy But You And Me
11. Come Down Angels

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Ответить
Отметили: sparrow, klong, kirsa

Page generated in 0.01396 seconds with 11 queries