живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Artist.........: Sizzla
Album..........: 876
Year...........: 2016
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 105 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: February 26, 2016. Label: Judgement Yard/J-Vibe Productions/868 Music/Zojak World Wide. Total Length: 49:22. 876 is a mix of everything that made you fall in love with Sizzla from day 1 to now. Powerful uplifting positive songs with a real message like, Show Them The Way and Breath of Life to classic love songs like, You Belong To Me a tantalizing duet featuring the lovely Samira Taylor and the infectious Love Me will sure to put a smile over anybody's heart. And how could we leave out the ganja tunes!! Leave My Ganja Alone and High Grade will definitely leave you in the clouds! Songs like Bad Mind featuring 2015 reggae Grammy nominee Jah Cure and Watch Over You will have you singing word for word as Sizzla Kalonji and the entire 876 album takes you on a musical journey through the struggles of everyday living to the absolute full joyment of love and life. 876 is a classic album that will yet again put Sizzla in a class by himself. **Babylon Advisory Alert!! 876 contains EXTREMELY Uplifting Content!!** http://www.reggae-vibes.com/rev_sin/sizz-876.htm

Tracklist......:
1 Longing For
2 Leave My Ganja Alone
3 Street Life
4 Beautiful Place
5 Show Them the Way
6 Breath of Life
7 Love Me
8 Never Ending Love
9 You Belong to Me (feat. Samira Taylor)
10 Bad Mind (feat. Jah Cure)
11 High Grade
12 Babylon Kingdom Fall
13 Watch Over You

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Последний раз редактировалось не3дох; 22.04.2022 в 08:10.
Ответить
Отметили: Funky Monkey, jobovka, LalaRasta

Page generated in 0.02346 seconds with 11 queries