живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: Battery
Album..........: For The Rejected By The Rejected
Year...........: 2017
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 75 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: March 24, 2017. Label: Revelation Records. Total Length: 32:11. Battery were a staple of the Washington, D.C. hardcore scene during the '90s, formed by a who's who of that scene, including members of Damnation A.D., Better Than A Thousand, Shelter, Ashes, and Worlds Collide. From 1991-1998 the band released numerous EPs and LPs that have mostly been in high demand for reissues leading up to Revelation Records reissuing Whatever It Takes in 2014. To coincide with the band's appearances at Damaged City Fest in DC and Rev Fest in California in 2017, BATTERY has hand-selected their favorite tracks from throughout their career for this release, presenting only the most powerful of their output. Only the diehard remain! The compilation spans the whole discography of Battery including a brand new song titled "My Last Breath" recorded in March of this year. This is Battery's first new song in 17 years. http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs...my-last-breath

Tracklist......:
1. Has Been
2. These Are The Days
3. Go Back To The Gym
4. Brand New Place
5. Why Is She In Pain
6. What I'd Give
7. Success Story
8. In Our Hands
9. Do You Believe
10. That'll Never Be Me
11. Trapped
12. Throughout
13. Never Forget
14. Only The Diehard Remain

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Последний раз редактировалось не3дох; 23.11.2021 в 16:28.
Ответить
Отметили: neverman, не3дох, Punkrocker, 1979oleg

Page generated in 0.02730 seconds with 11 queries