Тема: Peixoto & Maxado /Ska, Trad.Ska, Reggae, 10s, from Brazil/
10.08.2021, 00:04   # 5
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Peixoto & Maxado - I Wanna Shoyu (2010)
123 mb, 320 kbps
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Peixoto & Maxado - El Exquisito Mundo Grátis (2012)
100 mb, 320 kbps (у части треков спектры плохие)
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):

Artist.........: Maxado
Album..........: Upon A Smile (EP)
Year...........: 2021
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 29 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: July 30, 2021. Label: Badasonic Records. Total Length: 12:43. After Firebug disbanded, Maxado continued working with producer Victor Rice - and this EP bears the fruit of those collaborations. Whether he is singing about a breakup(Upon a Smile), channeling his self-destructive inner monologue(I Was) or paying a bittersweet tribute to his creative muse(A Blusa), Maxado’s ringing tenor delivers the message with candor. Those familiar with the Firebug records will recognise the continuity in the production, as Maxado and Rice have never stopped working together for almost 20 years. Victor Rice has this to say about the EP: “For me, Maxado WAS Firebug - and it makes me so happy to see there’s finally a record out in his name.”

1. Upon A Smile
2. I Was
3. Blusa
4. I Was (Dub)
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 5 сообщение(ий)):
Ответить
Отметили: не3дох, horst, Leeds, "cool"ikova, romez

Page generated in 0.01756 seconds with 11 queries