живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: Fatboy
Album..........: Songs Our Mother Taught Us
Year...........: 2016
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 113 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: October 21 2016. Label: Bear Family Records. Run Time: 33:00. Fatboy are proud to announce the release of a brand new compilation on legendary German label BEAR FAMILY RECORDS! Something artists would trade amps for. The compilation boasts with 13 Fatboy songs including an unreleased version of LOVE CREOLE with German punk-rock-cowboy star BELA-B from Die Ärzte on guest vocals! It comes as a 180g vinyl Limited Edition package with gatefold cover and as a hyperdigital CD with 2 Bonus Tracks from the latest album MOMENTS.

Fatboy boasts a rich mixture of influences, ranging from Faron Young, the Stray Cats, Johnny Cash, Elvis, and Roy Orbison to the Smiths, Tom Waits and the Cramps. The dreams of the fifties, country and rockabilly music are being challenged by equally strong amounts of contemporary pop and indie rock, with a tasteful element of Greek bouzouki music and klezmer on the top of it. ''Songs our Mothers Taught Us'' is the ultimate introduction to one of the most amazing acts around today. It’s sort of a ’Best Of’ album featuring top tracks culled from their first four albums (CD version even has two songs from their current and just released fifth album, ”Moments”). Chances are you’ll get seriously hooked…

Tracklist......:
1. Cruel Love
2. Way Down Low
3. Bad News From Pretty Lips
4. What Would Elvis Do?
5. Moments That Counts
6. Ths Tear Will Never Leave My Eye
7. Last Train Home
8. Busy Bee
9. Overdrive
10. Draggin The River
11. Cold Cold War
12. Love Creole
13. Born To Love One Woman
14. Cut Me Down
15. I Don't Wanna Get There

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 70 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Ответить
Отметили: Funky Monkey, sparrow, Midnight, klong, rr_rr, romez

Page generated in 0.01460 seconds with 11 queries