Тема: Rebel Son /Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Southern Rock, from USA/
14.06.2017, 17:27   # 5
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Сообщение от Maniac
А может кто залить их альбом Queen Of All Trades?

Artist.........: Rebel Son
Album..........: Queen Of All Trades
Year...........: 2012
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 71 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: November 6, 2012. Label: Hot Rod Hell Records. Total Length: 32:51. The kings of redneck rockabilly Rebel Son have offended more than their fair share of people since 2002 .It's all about stupid women ,lose women,sex, more sex and drinking.At times these guys are funny but even the most die-fans have to agree sometimes you gotta give it a rest.That said the band's 9th album "Queen Of All Trades" is easily their best since 2005's "Choke On Smoke". We get 13 original tracks of the usual potty mouthiness about sex and women but these boys have pulled up their boot straps.This is pretty good honky tonkin' ,redneck rockabilly(some call this drunkabilly). Highlights include:"Wicked Queen" ' "Sarah Jean,The Nuthouse Queen", "Queen Of All Trades " and the kool "River Of Hate". Like some people out there I lost interest in Rebel Son a few years back . Queen Of All Trades has all the elements that put Rebel Son on the map.If your a fan of their first 2or 3 albums you'll love this puppy and even if your not you may want to check it out.If anything Queen Of All Trades proves you can't write these boys off !

Tracklist......:
1. All Horned Up
2. Queen Of All Trades
3. Line Me Up
4. The Way I Remember You
5. Don't Forget
6. Wicked Queen
7. Drunk Out
8. 40 West Woman
9. Every Now And Then
10. River Of Hate
11. Out From Under You
12. Sarah Jean, The Nuthouse Queen
13. Worth One Thing

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Последний раз редактировалось Romanich; 18.03.2022 в 21:58.
Ответить
Отметили: PPH, Funky Monkey, JC Denton, Midnight, Maniac, rr_rr, romez

Page generated in 0.02479 seconds with 11 queries