Тема: The Archives /Reggae, 20s, from USA/
09.08.2021, 21:14   # 3
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: The Archives
Album..........: Carry Me Home Dub: A Reggae Tribute To Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson (I Grade Dub Mixes)
Year...........: 2021
Genre..........: Dub
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 131 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: August 6, 2021. Label: Montserrat House. Total Length: 57:21. The latest release from The Archives is a follow-up dub version of their critically acclaimed sophomore album Carry Me Home: A Reggae Tribute to Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson. This project features live reggae dub mixes engineered by “Tippy I” Alfred (I Grade Dub Sound System). A Harvard and Yale graduate, Olympian swimmer, and Rastaman, Tippy I hails from St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, and his unique dub style pays homage to the legends (e.g., King Tubby, Prince Jammy, Mad Professor) while blazing a new path forward. Tippy I’s production and dub mixes with the late great Vaughn Benjamin (Akae Beka/Midnite Pressure Busspipe Chronixx and more are some of the best and most distinctive in modern roots reggae music today.

Tracklist......:
1. Home Is Where The Hatred Is (I Grade Dub Mix)
2. Rivers Of My Fathers (I Grade Dub Mix)
3. Peace Go With You, Brother (As-Salaam-Alaikum) (I Grade Dub Mix)
4. It's Your World (I Grade Dub Mix)
5. Who'll Pay Reparations on My Soul (I Grade Dub Mix)
6. Song Of The Wind (I Grade Dub Mix)
7. Must Be Something (I Grade Dub Mix)
8. A Toast To The People (I Grade Dub Mix)
9. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (I Grade Dub Mix)
10. Cane (I Grade Dub Mix)
11. Revolution Disguised As Change (I Grade Dub Mix)
12. Winter In America (I Grade Dub Mix)

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Ответить
Отметили: Funky Monkey, Leeds

Page generated in 0.01461 seconds with 11 queries