26.05.2022, 19:39   # 5
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline
Artist.........: Johnny Trouble
Album..........: I Did It For Cash
Year...........: 2022
Comment........:
Release Date: May 11, 2022. Label: Bonneville Records. Total Length: 37:04. "It all started when my friend Joe Kelly called me up in 2016 and asked me to record a Johnny Cash Tribute/Cover Album. I said no. He called me up the next day...and the next day and the next...He offered me money - then I said yes. It was him who came up with the idea to call the album ''I Did It For Cash''. I did like that.
He asked me "how long will it take?" I said "probably 2 weeks". I started recording the next day. 2 weeks later I had 16 tracks together and deleted them all but kept one I did like and put it on the album "Johnny Bluth - Hard LuckTown".
The days went by and the project was out of my mind until 2019. I picked out a couple of other songs and started recording again. The album was almost finished... Just some bits and pieces here and there were missing...
Again, the days went by and the project was out of my mind until a couple of weeks ago: Alexander Weeth came over to my house, played E-Guitar to one of the songs. I finished the rest, mixed the whole thing and made the artwork...So here it is: ''Johnny Trouble - I Did It For Cash'', a Digipac CD with 12 songs Johnny Cash used to sing, including a booklet with 8 pages."

Tracklist......:
1. Big River
2. I Got Stripes
3. Sugar Time
4. Any Old Wind That Blows
5. Ring Of Fire
6. Highwayman
7. Thirteen
8. Silver Stallion
9. Tennessee Stud
10. Ghostriders In The Sky
11. I Would Like To See You Again
12. Live Forever

84 mb, 320 kbps
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
241 mb, FLAC
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):

PS. данное издание цифровое, на CD трек № 2 другой - Get Rhythm, залил отдельно:
3 mb, VBR -V 2
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 5 сообщение(ий)):

Ответить
Отметили: wasp, klong, romez

Page generated in 0.01395 seconds with 11 queries