Тема: Screamin' Jay Hawkins /Blues, Rock-n-Roll, Swing/
30.12.2006, 14:46   # 11
karlan
повелитель мыслей
Статус: Offline
вот списдил

I Shake My Stick On You 1991

This is one of the few true "albums" of Screamin Jay that is not a compilation or re-recording of old material. A great bluesy back up band supports Jay very well. The recording is from 1991 and features Bo Diddley Jr on guitar. This CD has great material and excellent sound quality. For fans of the late great Hawkins, this is a must have. Submitted by The Great Zot in Jacksonville, FL

Screamin' Jay Hawkins: Piano, Vocals
Mr. Hawkins' Band: Bo Diddley jr.: guitar / Gene Pello: Drums / Rodney Lee Schnitz: Bass / Bari Southern: Saxophone

trax:
1. Live Love Or Die 2. Because Of You 3. Don't Fool With Me 4. Furburger 5. Cookie Time 6. The Rose 7. Tear Drops 8. Bushman Tucker 9. In My Heart 10. Rockin Away 11. Rock Australia Rock

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 5 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

добавлено через 20 часов 38 минут
"Feast of the mau mau" 1988

[Sides one and two were originally released as WHAT THAT IS! (Philips PHS 600-319) and were recorded live at the Club Amigo in North Hollywood on June 23rd and 24th, Nineteen Hundred and Yesterday, and is dedicated to President Nixon whose efforts to recapture the era of the early 50's do not pass unnoticed. Sides three and four originally comprised the LP SCREAMIN' JAY HAWKINS (Philips PHS 600-336)]

musicans:
Mr. Hawkins, VOICE, piano; Earl Palmer, drums; Lule Ritz, bass; Plas Johnson, sax; Mike Anthony, guitar

traxfromwax:
1. What That Is! 2. Feast Of The Mau Mau 3. Do You Really Love Me 4. Stone Crazy 5. I Love You 6. Constipation Blues 7. I'm Lonely 8. Thing Called Woman 9. Dig! 10. I'm Your Man 11. Ask Him 12. Reprise 13. Please Don't Leave Me 14. I Wanta Know 15. I Need You 16. My Marion 17. Bite It (Last Night) 18. Move Me 19. Goodnight My Love 20. Our Love Is Not For 3 21. Ain't Nobody's Business 22. Take Me Back 23. Trying To Reach My Goal 24. So Long

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 5 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

енд жо !
Ответить
Отметили: MAQ

Page generated in 0.01644 seconds with 11 queries