www.maureenandthemercury5.com
https://www.facebook.com/maureenandthemercury5/

Artist.........: Maureen And The Mercury 5
Album..........: Gimme Mo!
Year...........: 2017
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 91 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: April 7, 2017. Label: Catty Town Records. Total Length: 34:51. MAUREEN & THE MERCURY 5 blend raging Rockabilly, sultry Blues, and toe-tappin’ Swing into a sound for fans of IMELDA MAY, BRIAN SETZER, AMY WINEHOUSE and even THE YEAH YEAH YEAHS. M&M5 have appeared in Paris with NICO DUPORTAL and SANSEVERINO; in Los Angeles with DICK DALE, DEKE DICKERSON and BIG SANDY; and at the infamous Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood with members of Quiet Riot, Cheap Trick & Kiss. And despite Maureen’s bad girl image, (captured in cartoon by Artist Adam Huntley) she is still a favorite at Disneyland, performing to 1000’s every month. M&M5’s songs are also making quiet a splash on American television, as heard on LIFETIME CHANNEL and COMEDY CENTRAL as well as network TV. The title track GIMME MO! Was cowritten with Rock artist JESSE BLAZE SNIDER (son of TWISTED SISTER’S DEE), and the classic I WANT YOU TO BE MY BABY is sung hilariously in English, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese, with guest stars NBC TV crooner DOUGLAS ROEGIERS, Japanese Rockabilly sensation EITARO SAKO and retro music royalty JASON EOFF on keys (The Outta Sites). Co- Produced by SCOTTY LUND (BLACK EYED PEAS, RIHANNA, DRAKE) and SYLVAIN CARTON (BEATS ANTIQUES), GIMME MO! brings “Retro Nouveau” to Pop & Rock Radio. http://www.rockabilly.nl/reviews/mau...hemercury5.htm https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...e-mo-cd-tour#/

Tracklist......:
1. The Keepin' Kind
2. Gimme Mo!
3. Drink Him Down
4. Shoot Me Cupid
5. Mr. Love Love
6. Mambo Joe
7. This Isn't Love
8. Anywhere Without Me Can't Be Right
9. What's It Gonna Take
10. I Want You To Be My Baby
11. He Said, She Said

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Наверх
Отметили: Midnight, evgeniy, masamax, klong, Leeds, Funky Monkey, JC Denton, judas, rr_rr
20.09.2017, 17:01   # 2
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +9
Artist.........: Maureen And The Mercury 5
Album..........: The Keepin’ Kind
Year...........: 2015
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 85 mb
Comment........:
Original Release Date: March 3, 2015. Label: Swingtone Records. Total Length: 36:03. Maureen Davis went from Broadway to Carnegie Hall to the big screen to your TV screen. Now she's conquering radio airwaves with her Rockabilly Jump Swing thing and the new album 'The Keepin' Kind' . A dominant Rockabilly guitar sound touching Country and Blues as well as some Swing sounds and even Mambo. One can hear infuences by such female voices as Imelda May, Chrissy Hynde, and Amy Winehouse with a traditional brand of Rockabilly back beat. Vintage meets modern style, great stuff!

Tracklist......:
01. The Keepin' Kind (03:09)
02. Red Hot Rave On (02:37)
03. Mambo Joe (02:34)
04. Night Ain’t Over (02:14)
05. The Fire Won’t Die (04:50)
06. Voodoo Bar (03:41)
07. Last Stop On This Train (03:34)
08. This Isn’t Love (03:19)
09. Victory Vice (02:34)
10. Shoot Me Cupid (04:29)
11. Always Something With You (03:16)

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Наверх
Отметили: Leeds, Funky Monkey, sparrow, evgeniy, JC Denton, judas, klong, masamax, rr_rr
Ответ