Польза: +7
https://www.facebook.com/shuffleandbang/

Artist.........: Shuffle And Bang
Album..........: Island Bop
Year...........: 2020
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 101 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: 06.11.2020. Label: Rocket Music. Total Length: 43:41. In January of 2018 in San Diego California, this one-of-a-kind Father and Son musical journey began to take shape - culminating in this unique and beautifully accomplished album that merges a son's deep vested love for dub and reggae with his father's tenure as a decorated traditional jazz singer. Multiple recording sessions and over two years later, Pirates Press Records is incredible proud to partner with the band's own Jetsetter Records to deliver this gem to the world. Not your typical PPR release, this bit of magic should nonetheless be a welcomed change of pace. Between the father and son (Pops and Korey Horn) are a gang of musicians with resumes as powerful as any. Players include savvy veterans from The Aggrolites, Rhythm Doctors, Suedehead, Brian Setzer Orchestra, The Original Wailers, Slightly Stoopid, and Stevie Wonder - hell, the pianist plays organ for the San Diego Padres baseball team. It's definitely an all-star cast, presenting something truly unique, with some real undeniable heart & soul. Fans from all walks of the reggae, dub and ska worlds will love this as much as folks into more traditional jazz... and plenty of punk rockers and skinheads should find their groove with it too. Hope you've got your dancing shoes on! http://massmovement.co.uk/shuffle-and-bang-island-bop/

Tracklist......:
1. Don't Go To Strangers
2. Song For My Father
3. Daahoud
4. Blow Mr. Low
5. Naima
6. Bye-Ya
7. I'm Insane
8. Bemsha Ska
9. When I Take My Sugar To Tea
10. Grand Central
11. Let The Good Times Roll
12. Drum Interlude
13. Drum Song

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Последний раз редактировалось Romanich; 23.11.2021 в 01:38.
Наверх
Отметили: не3дох, sparrow, 82%, horst, evgeniy, Funky Monkey, Богдан
Ответ
Опции темы