25.05.2023, 23:47   # 1
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +2
https://confusionaires.com/
https://www.facebook.com/confusionaires

Artist.........: Confusionaires
Album..........: It's time to 'Make A Little Mess' with...
Year...........: 2018
Comment........:
Release Date: June 1, 2018. Label: Confusionaires. Total Length: 35:27. CONFUSIONAIRES are a high-energy rockabilly trio fronted by one of the finest rockabilly guitar players in Edmonton, AB… and backed by one of the best rhythm sections in Northern Alberta. Fat Dave Johnston’s distinctive guitar sound coupled with his keen gift for songwriting is ultimately what attracted the bass monster Jayson Aschenmonster, and it was Fat Dave’s penchant for musical chaos is what first attracted drumming phenom Adam Stark to complete the trio in early 2017. Since that time, The Confusionaires have played a myriad of very well received performances with some of the region’s top names in traditional rock & roll, and have put forth their pride enjoy: The debut full-length album “Now it’s time to ‘Make A Little Mess’ with… Confusionaires!” – a title which nods to one of their first of many original compositions. Armed with their new album and a fist-full of crowd-pleasing cover songs, The Confusionaires are ready to ‘Make A Little Mess‘ with you wherever you may be! Keep an eye out for this undeniable traditional rock & roll experience when it comes to your town!

Tracklist......:
1. You Know I'm Right
2. Teach Me How To Write A Sad Song
3. Make A Little Mess
4. Everybody's Talking But Nobody's Talking To Me
5. El Fango
6. 1000 Songs
7. 1958 Chevrolet Del-Ray
8. Save Your Apologies For When You Get Caught
9. Walking Is Much Too Slow
10. 6120
11. Ford Fairlane
12. Where I Am When I Close My Eyes
13. 1000 Shots Of Whiskey

82 mb, 320 kbps
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 60 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
245 mb, FLAC
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 60 сообщение(ий)):

Album..........: From The Headache To The Heartache (EP)
Year...........: 2020
Comment........: Release Date: February 7, 2020. Label: Confusionaires. Total Length: 19:21.

Tracklist......:
1. Look at Me Now
2. I Like Cars
3. Blue Enough for Two
4. Romantic Mystery
5. I Got a Heart
6. Sometimes I'm Bad

44 mb, 320 kbps
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):
128 mb, FLAC
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):

Album..........: From The Headache To The Heartache
Year...........: 2020
Bitrate........: 128 kbps
Size...........: 36 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: February 7, 2020. Label: Confusionaires. Total Length: 38:41. The Confusionaires are one of the most energetic rockabilly / rock & roll trios on the Canadian Prairies. Their thoughtful and intelligent songwriting, dynamic musicianship and expert showmanship provide one of the most consistently impressive live music experiences in traditional music in Alberta. "Between The Headache & The Heartache" picks up where "It's time to make a little mess with..." leaves off in terms of production and orchestration, with an even more dynamic arrangements in this diverse selection of songs.

Tracklist......:
1. Many Miles To Go-Go
2. Blue Enough For Two
3. I Like Cars
4. I Ain't Goin' Home With You
5. Sour Mash
6. Romantic Mystery
7. Graveyard Shift At The Rumour Mill
8. Crazy Is Just What I Do
9. Side Dish
10. One Less Cowboy Out On The Range
11. I Got A Heart
12. Look At Me Now
13. Sometimes I'm Bad

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 50 сообщение(ий)):

Album..........: Westernization
Year...........: 2023
Comment........:
Release Date: April 13, 2023. Label: Roots and Ramblers Music. Total Length: 42:43. 'Westernization' is the 3rd full length album from Confusionaires, and is their most ambitious and hard-hitting release to date.
For all intents and purposes, "Westernization" has a common thematic thread throughout it, which is that all the subject matter discussed in the lyrics revolve around change and growth (and not always for the better). These concepts not lost on this trio of musicians who took the opportunity to get tighter and more ambitious as a band through a very tumultuous time in world history, rather than allow things to fall apart completely. Confusionaires aim to change their game with the release of "Westernization" positioning themselves for broader reach and greater success; not by way of following trends, but by way of sincerity and integrity... and volume... and energy.

Tracklist......:
1. What I Was Put Here For
2. Everybody Wants What They Can't Have
3. That Train Doesn't Sound So Lonesome
4. The Apple From The Tree
5. The Peacemaker
6. Heart Of Alberta
7. I Have Been A Cowboy
8. Slur Your Words
9. Not My Business Either Way
10. The Whiskey Ballad
11. Shed A Couple Tears
12. The Faintest Of Hearts

97 mb, 320 kbps
314 mb, FLAC

Наверх
Отметили: klong, romez
Ответ