Опции темы
16.10.2007, 19:38   # 1
Nafania
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +1
Empty Walls (CDS)
Код:
ARTIST: Serj Tankian TITLE: Empty Walls LABEL: Serjical Strike/Reprise GENRE: Metal BITRATE: 195kbps avg PLAYTIME: 0h 05m total RELEASE DATE: 2007-09-25 RIP DATE: 2007-09-25 Track List ---------- 1. Empty Walls (Album Version) 3:51 2. Gratefully Disappeared 1:41 (Non-Album Track) Release Notes: One of the most unconventional frontmen in rock, System Of A Down singer Serj Tankian emerges as a solo artist with his debut album Elect The Dead. System Of A Down, whose five genre-bending studio albums have sold over 16 million copies, went on an extended hiatus in August 2006. Since then, Tankian has been holed up in his home studio in Los Angeles writing, recording, and producing Elect The Dead. It is an album that showcases the writing and arranging prowess of a man best known for his inimitable vocals, incisive lyrics, and unwavering dedication to humanitarian causes. ôMaking Elect The Dead, I felt the exact same energy as I did recording SystemÆs debut in 1998, that sense of open experimentation, the idea that æWow, IÆm actually doing thisàÆ I was living, eating, and shitting this music every day. IÆd wake up in the morning and the thought of working on a song was so powerful I couldnÆt focus on anything else.ö Neither a mellow excursion into world music or the frantic war-cry of System that some had predicted, Elect The Dead is multi-faceted and multi-layered. It contains elements of psychedelia, classical, and the trademark surrealist images and skewed time signatures that Tankian has made his own. It is both thought-provoking and from the heart. ôItÆs definitely a rock record,ö Tankian says enthusiastically. ôItÆs a moving album with a lot of ups and downs, starts and stops, and tempo changes. ItÆs depressing but itÆs uplifting; itÆs jazzy but it rocks.ö Born in Beirut, Lebanon, in 1967 to Armenian parents during tumultuous political times, Tankian lived in Beirut until 1975 when his family emigrated to Los Angeles. A graduate of Marketing & Business from California State University, Tankian was running his own business developing Propriety Vertical Industry Modular Accounting Software (surely a first for a budding rock star?) when in 1995 he co-founded System Of A Down with three friends from the Armenian-American community. Over the next ten years, System rose to become one of the most inventive hard rock bands of their generation ù a band with a conscience, a message, and a desire to constantly evolve. TankianÆs contributions included not only the confrontational and often cryptic lyrics, but also a unique singing voice heavily inspired by growing up listening to his father sing traditional Armenian music. Tankian sings in a cadence like no other: An abrasive, paint-stripping, pulpit-bashing roar one moment, a maudlin lament the next. Having achieved their goals, the members of System Of A Down decided to pursue their own projects. Tankian continued his work with Axis Of Justice ù the grass-roots activist organization he launched with Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello ù and nurtured his own Serjical Strike Records. He also lent his vocal and remix skills to a number of artists, ranging from Tool and Deftones to Wu Tang Clan and Notorious B.I.G., and published a book of poetry, Cool Gardens (2002), which remains a best-selling poetry collection. In 2003, he recorded a pan-international sounding album with acclaimed multi-instrumentalist Arto Tunτboyac--yan, under the name SerArt. It should, by now, be pretty obvious that Serj Tankian is not your typical frontman. Which brings us back to Elect The Dead. Forget the endless parade of collaborators, guests, remixers, or producers, the album is entirely Serj, though SOADÆs John Dolmayan and Brian æBrainÆ Mantia (Primus, Tom Waits, Guns N Roses) do lend their drumming skills to the project, and guitarist/bassist Dan Monti and opera soprano Ani Maldjian make an appearance as well. ôWith Elect The Dead, the skyÆs the limit. There are no barriers between myself and the listeners on this album. ItÆs more direct,ö says Tankian. ôItÆs liberating because all the choices are mine. With this record all success or failure rests with me. It made me realize that I have an amazing life and I am getting to make a lot of my dreams come true.ö
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 10 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

The Unthinking Majority (CDS)
Код:
DbS_iNT Proudly Presents: Serj Tankian The Unthinking Majority CDS Release Date: 9/20/07 Store Date: **/**/07 Album Year: 2007 Size: 5.78 MB Encoder : lame mp3 vbr trx: 01 - The Unthinking Majority ttl time : 00:03:44 Rls Nts - The First single from the anitcipated solo album from system of a down's serj tankian, due in stores late october.
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 10 сообщение(ий)):
Наверх
16.10.2007, 20:12   # 2
Nafania
живет на форуме

Польза: 0
karaspunk, ну музон норм, клип только один на ласт фме видел, но по музыке тот же систем оф даун ноль-в-ноль. Какой смысл сольник тогда делать?
Наверх
18.10.2007, 23:29   # 3
Nafania
живет на форуме

Польза: 0

Код:
ARTIST : Serj Tankian TITLE : Elect The Dead LABEL : Reprise GENRE : Alternative BITRATE : 203 kbps avg SOURCE : CD (LP) PLAYTIME : 00:45:01 SIZE : 69.4MB STORE DATE : 2007-10-00 Track List ---------- 1. Empty Walls 3:49 2. The Unthinking Majority 3:46 3. Money 3:53 4. Feed Us 4:31 5. Saving Us 4:41 6. Sky Is Over 2:57 7. Baby 3:31 8. Honking Antelope 3:50 9. Lie Lie Lie 3:33 10. Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition 4:23 11. Beethoven's C*** 3:13 12. Elect The Dead 2:54
Наверх
30.10.2007, 01:13   # 4
Nafania
живет на форуме

Польза: +2
Код:
▄▄▓▓██▌ Serj Tankian - Elect The Dead_ Bonus CD ▐██▓▓▄▄ ▄█▓▓███▀ ▀███▓▓█▄▄ ▄█▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀█▓▓██▄ ▄█▓▓▀▀ Rip-Date....: 10.29.2007 Source..: CD ▀▀▓▓██▄ ▄█▓▓█ Street-Date.: 00.00.0000 Bitrate.: avgkbps/44,1kHz █▓▓█▄ ▄▓▓█▀ Label.......: Reprise Rec Tracks..: 04 ▀█▓▓▄ ▄▓▓█▀ Genre.......: Alternative Size....: 16,6 MB ▀█▓▓▄ ▐▓███▌ ▐███▓▌ ▐▓▓██▌ ▐██▓▓▌ ▀▓▓██▄▄ ▄▄██▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▓▓▓▀ ▒ ▀▀██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████▀▀ ▒ ░ ▀▀▀▀▀████████▄ ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀ ░ ░ ▀▀▀████▓▓▄ ▄▓▓████▀▀▀ ░ ▀▀▓███▓█▄ ▄█▓███▓▀▀ ▀██▄ ▄▄▄ ▄███▀ ▀█▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄█▀ ▀█ ▐▓▓▓██▓▓▌ █▀ ▀ ▐▓▓█████▌ ▀ ▀▓▓███▀ ▀▀▀ ┌──┬─┬─┬─┬┬┬┐┌┬─┬┐ └┐┌┤││││┌┤││├┤│└│└┐ │││ ┤ │└┤ ┤│││┐│┌┤ ▄▀▀█▄ ■ ▄▄ ■▀▀▀ └┘└┴┴┴┴─┴┴┴─┴┴─┴─┘ ▀▀▀■ ▄▄ ■▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▄ ▓█▄ ▄█▓ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▓█▄ ▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄ ▄█▓▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▀▓▓█▀ ▀█▓▓▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▀█▓█▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀ ▄█▓█▀ ▄█▓█ █▓█▄ ▄█▓▀ ▀▓█▄ ▄▓▀ ▀▓▄ ▀ ▀ 01 Blue 02:45 02 Empty Walls (Acoustic) 03:47 03 Feed Us (Acoustic) 04:21 04 Falling Stars 03:05 Total: 13:58 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄ ┌─┬─┬┐┌─┬─┬─┬─┐ ┌┬─┬─┬─┐ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓██▓▓▓▌ │││││├┤││││└┤││ ├┤││└┤││ ▐▓▓▓██▓▓▌ ▐█████▓▓▌ │ ┤┌┤││┌┤ ├┐│┌┤ ││││┌┤││ ▐▓▓█████▌ ▀███▓▓▀ └┴┴─┴─┴─┴┴┴─┴─┘ └┴┴┴┘└─┘ ▀▓▓███▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ Here Are The Bonus Traxx Of The Album Of System Of A Down's Frontman Serj Tankian. Be Sure To Grab Your Limited Edition Including Much More Bonus Material Than These Traxx ! Like It? - Keep The Scenespirit Alive And Buy It!
Наверх
Ответ