Deke Dickerson And The Ecco-Fonics /Rockabilly/

Опции темы
24.05.2007, 10:09   # 1
klong
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +2
Deke Dickerson

Последний раз редактировалось не3дох; 15.01.2020 в 01:33.
Наверх
Отметили: MAQ
20.07.2014, 17:42   # 2
Romanich
живет на форуме

Польза: +4

Artist.........: Deke Dickerson and the Trashmen
Album..........: Bringing Back the Trash!
Year...........: 2014
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 127 mb

Comment........:
Original Release Date: May 1, 2014. Label: Major Label. Total Length: 42:11. The Trashmen are well known for their great 1960s records--their megahit novelty record "Surfin' Bird," as well as surf and hot rod classics like "My Woodie," "Malaguena," "King Of The Surf" and many, many more. Now the Trashmen are BACK! Super roots rocker Deke Dickerson convinced his heroes to return to the studio and do a brand new album of songs in their own inimitable style. The greatness of their original 1960s records is fully intact on "BRINGING BACK THE TRASH!" The "Surfin Bird" hitmakers are BACK with a great new album of wild rock and roll tunes, classic surf tones and "Bird-Voice" craziness!

This is the Trashmen's first album in 25 years and it's full of the great Minnesota surf sound you know and love from the "Surfin' Bird" hitmakers.
There's plenty of "bird" to go around, including "Psycho Bird," "Flipping the Bird," and "My Baby Does the Bird"; several great new originals by Deke, including "Good News," "I'm a Trashman," and "Brewski"; and some great covers in the inimitable Trashmen style, including "Bucket T," "Lotta Lovin," "Olds Mo William," "White Lightnin'" and many more.
If you've loved the Trashmen and their great 1960s records, then you'll love this new disc! If you find "Surfin' Bird" to be an annoying record that you can't stand... well, we kindly redirect your attention to michaelbolton.com.

Tracklist......:
01. Olds Mo William (2:27)
02. I'm A Trashman (2:18)
03. Lotta Lovin' (1:5804.
04. Good News (1:57)
05. Mother Trucker (2:48)
06. Flippin' The Bird (2:25)
07. Land 'O' Lakes (3:05)
08. Real Wild Child (2:03)
09. Psycho Bird (2:23)
10. Brewski (2:26)
11. Red '55 (2:56)
12. White Lightnin' (2:20)
13. Claudette (3:12)
14. My Baby Does The Bird (2:45)
15. Think Link (3:39)
16. Bucket 'T' (3:29)

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 70 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Наверх
Отметили: Швейк, klesch, Midnight, rr_rr
15.01.2020, 01:18   # 3
Romanich
живет на форуме

Польза: +1
Artist.........: Deke Dickerson & Bloodshot Bill
Album..........: Bad Biscuit EP (7")
Year...........: 2019
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 19 mb
Comment........:
Releae: August 2019. Label: Ecco-Fonic Records. Recorded at Sin Studios, Montreal QC, Canada in September 2017.
*A Note About Fidelity: Your record player isn't broken! That's the way Bloodshot Bill wanted it to sound, and Deke was yelling "YEAH!" right behind him.
From the back of the jacket:
"Now, for the first time, these two titans of teenage trash collaborate in glorious Sin Studios Fidelity for a record that will rattle in your brains long after it's finished spinning on your turntable. What kind of music do you wind up with after a week of spaghetti, Tim Horton's coffee, and the residue of every thrift store in Quebec? BUY THIS RECORD and find out!"

1. Bad Biscuit
2. Never Get Me
3. Together Tonight
4. My Darlin’ Jenny

Links..........:
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 70 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Наверх
Отметили: klong
Ответ
Опции темы