7 Honey You 3:06
8 Ballad For Janoski 5:17
9 Down That Road 3:22
10 The Dead South 2:40
11 That Bastard Son 3:55
12 Deep When The River's High 5:02
13 Into The Valley 6:12
Скрытый текст (вы должны зарегистрироваться или войти под своим логином):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.

Наверх
Отметили: sparrow, romez, Romanich
13.03.2022, 01:47   # 2
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +5
Artist.........: The Dead South
Album..........: Easy Listening For Jerks - Part 1
Year...........: 2022
Bitrate........: 320 kbps
Size...........: 43 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: March 4, 2022. Label: Six Shooter Records. Total Length: 18:04. 13 Golden Bluegrass Greats. Carter Family meets Addams Family in Easy Listening for Jerks, two new covers EPs by gold-certified prairie pickers The Dead South. Rich with quality finger picking and replete with harmonies, Easy Listening for Jerks offers many new moods of songs we think we know so well. The EPs offer a surprising and compelling mix of gravity and levity. From Earl Scruggs to Serj Tankian, the two parts of Easy Listening for Jerks find surprising common ground between traditional bluegrass and hard rock.

Easy Listening for Jerks - Pt. 1 includes the Sun belt-meets-black belt take on “You Are My Sunshine,” in which The Dead South dig below the surface layer lullaby to levels of deep desperation, a mood well suited to the prospector’s baritone of Nate Hilts. In a minor key, “Keep On The Sunny Side,” changes from sweet to sinister. “Matterhorn,” a gallant adventure tale that sees four friends set off to climb a mountain, also works on the level of The Dead South’s origin story. “It’s closer here to heaven than it is back to the ground,” goes the song, now also a fitting encapsulation of the band’s feelings of anxiety and exhilaration about returning to life on the road. https://holler.country/reviews/album...t-1-and-part-2

Tracklist......:
1. Keep on the Sunny Side
2. Pallet On The Floor
3. Will the Circle Be Unbroken
4. Flint Hill Special
5. You Are My Sunshine
6. Matterhorn

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 20 сообщение(ий)):

Album..........: Easy Listening For Jerks - Part 2
Year...........: 2022
Size...........: 55 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: March 4, 2022. Label: Six Shooter Records. Total Length: 23:14. Easy Listening For Jerks - Pt.2 is inspired by the band’s own pre-show playlist, and includes songs by System of a Down, The Doors, Cold War Kids, and Ween. The Dead South dust off “People Are Strange,” with an entertaining video that puts an intergalactic spin on the song’s theme of alienation. On “Chop Suey,” not a no-brainer for an acoustic band without a drummer, the band transcends the song’s metal origins and doubles up on Scott Pringle’s vocals for a sound as big as the first. Part II also sees the vocal debut of banjoist Colton “Crawdaddy” Crawford, who offers a deadpan rendition of Ween’s “Help Me Scrape The Mucus Off My Brain.”

Tracklist......:
1. Yahoos And Triangles (Intro)
2. People Are Strange
3. Chop Suey
4. We Used To Vacation
5. Help Me Scrape The Mucus Off My Brain
6. Saturday Night
7. 96 Quite Bitter Beings

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 20 сообщение(ий)):

Наверх
Отметили: sparrow, wasp, klong, vovaka, JC Denton
09.02.2024, 00:47   # 3
Romanich
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +6
Album..........: Chains & Stakes
Year...........: 2024
Size...........: 89 mb
Comment........:
Release Date: February 9, 2024. Label: Six Shooter Records Inc. Total Length: 38:33. The Dead South grow more adventurous and assured with each new album. For their fourth full-length record, they brought producer Jimmy Nutt to Mexico City, where they recorded 13 songs full of plot twists, family trees, grudges, insurance scams, bacon, burials, banjo riffs and more. The Dead South flawlessly execute banjo rolls and lightning fast mandolin tremolos, 3-part harmonies and songs of classic themes -murder ballads, disloyalty, ghosts and the like, with a wink and a smile. Where Bluegrass meets Bach meets Billy Talent, for fans of Frank Sinatra and Tool alike, you'll find The Dead South's Chains & Stakes. Chains & Stakes is truly a "Dead South" collection in the balance of darkness and levity that has come to define their unmistakable style.
https://rocknloadmag.com/news/the-de...-album-review/
http://www.sounds-of-south.de/wordpr...kes-cd-review/

Tracklist......:
1. Blood On The Mind
2. Yours To Keep
3. 20 Mile Jump
4. Where Has The Time Gone
5. A Little Devil
6. Son of Ambrose
7. Clemency
8. Completely, Sweetly
9. A Place I Hardly Know
10. The Cured Contessa
11. Tiny Wooden Box
12. Yore
13. Father John

Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 30 сообщение(ий)):

Наверх
Отметили: klong, Funky Monkey, sparrow, evgeniy, vovaka, romez
Ответ