Crazy Wolves /Rockabilly, from Ireland/

Опции темы
18.08.2020, 17:58   # 1
Leeds
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +2
Цитата:
I started playing guitar when I was 12, my dad bought me an acoustic and my fingers hurt but kept on practicing and gave up a few times. I joined my 1st Rockabilly band in 1984 in Dublin called Crazy Wolves. We did quite a few gigs on the Dublin scene and myself and Foz (singer) were more into modern Rockabilly/Psychobilly and the other guy's Dereck and Gerry were teddy boys.
We didn't always agree about what style of music to play as myself and Foz wanted more upbeat Deltas style but in 1986 we recorded 3 songs 2 original 1 cover at Temple Lane Studios. The 2 originals were written by myself and Foz.
We brought our demo down to Bray studios which at the time was run by Ger Hayes, yes Frankie Hayes from Spellbound brother who was one of the 1st Dj's to play Psychobilly on the radio here in Dublin. The band Split in 1993 I had already moved to London in 1987. Foz also went on to front Rockabilly band Aces Wild.

R.I.P Foz O' Gorman and Gerry Docherty
Олдскульно и бодро
Crazy Wolves
Bop To The Beat (Demo) (2018)

01.Bop On Baby
02.All Gone
03.Mystery Train

128 kbps
6,34 МБ
Скрытый текст (вы должны войти под своим логином или зарегистрироваться и иметь 15 сообщение(ий)):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Наверх
Отметили: klong, Romanich
Ответ
Опции темы