ТипаSka.ru
Вернуться   Форум ТипаSka.ru > Варез > Swing & Jazz сцена
Ответ

VA - The Funk Brothers - Standing In The Shadows Of Motown (Deluxe Edition)

Опции темы
26.07.2007, 22:40   # 1
gringo
живет на форуме
Статус: Offline

Польза: +1

Цитата:
The Funk Brothers was the nickname given to a group of Detroit, Michigan session musicians who performed on the backing tracks to most Motown Records recordings from 1959 until 1972, when the company moved to Los Angeles. The Funk Brothers played on many major Motown hits such as "My Guy", "I Heard It Through the Grapevine", "Baby Love", "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours", "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone", "The Tears of a Clown", and "(Love is Like a) Heat Wave".
The role of the Funk Brothers is described in Paul Justman's 2002 documentary film Standing in the Shadows of Motown, based on Alan Slutsky's book of the same name. The opening titles of the film proclaim the Funk Brothers as "having played on more number-one records than The Beatles, Elvis, The Rolling Stones, and The Beach Boys combined."читать дальше
Standing In The Shadows Of Motown (Film)

Цитата:
Standing in the Shadows of Motown is a 2002 documentary film directed by Paul Justman. It recounts the story of The Funk Brothers, the uncredited and largely unheralded studio musicians who performed on Motown Records' recordings from 1959 to 1972. The film was inspired by a 1989 bass guitar instruction book of the same name, by Allan Slutsky, which features the bass lines of James Jamerson.
The film covers the Funk Brothers' career via interviews with surviving band members, archival footage and still photos, dramatized re-enactments, and narration by actor Andre Braugher. The film also features new live performances of several Motown hit songs, with the Funk Brothers backing up Gerald Levert, Me'shell Ndegeocello, Joan Osborne, Ben Harper, Bootsy Collins, Chaka Khan, and Montell Jordan.(с)wiki
"Standing in the Shadows of Motown" Official Site

VA - The Funk Brothers - Standing In The Shadows Of Motown (Deluxe Edition) (2004)

Размер:

CD 1 58 Мб
CD 2 53 Мб

Битрейт 128 кбит/с

Скрытый текст (вы должны зарегистрироваться или войти под своим логином):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащийся здесь.
Наверх
26.07.2007, 23:30   # 2
ProZ
растущий
Статус: Offline

Польза: 0
Спасибо. То что нужно, очень качественно =)
Наверх
Ответ